Audio 911. Making Customers Sound Great Since 1988.
Why “Audio 911”? Because every deadline is an emergency. With last-minute requests a specialty, founder Steve Wytas and the Audio 911 team quickly respond and they get the job done! Audio 911 is the first call when you need help with your sound, whether it’s an emergency or not. Providing professional sound services for Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, Audio 911 offers a broad range of experience in:
- Location Sound for Film and Video (Corporate, Commercial, Broadcast, Documentary, Reality)
- Sound Reinforcement for Live Events (Sound Systems, UHF Wireless Mics, Events & Meetings)
- A1 and A2 Audio Services for Broadcast (System setup & mixing, studio, remote or satellite trucks)
- Corporate Communications and Training Programs (recording, editing, encoding, podcast services)
- Audio Equipment Rentals (Wireless mics, sound systems & recording systems, timecode, IFB)
- Audio Post Production for Video (5.1 surround mixing, multitrack audio for live video productions)
- ProTools Recording, Mixing, and Mastering (Digidesign HD3 TDM, and Mbox 3 systems)
- Sales, Consulting, Installation (New and used gear, System consulting and installations)
Since 1988, some of the best-known companies, networks, and producers have relied on Audio 911’s customer-focused results. Audio 911 is ready for the call.
Looking for a Recording Studio in Connecticut? Please visit our sister company Dirt Floor Recording Studio